LevelUp is a new casino that offers a wide variety of games and, more importantly, allows players to place bets and even get bonuses in cryptocurrencies. But what else does it have to offer? What is special about LevelUp? Is there anything you should worry about? Find the answers to all these questions and info on all casino’s pros and cons below.
Table of contents
- Casino Bonuses
- Casino Games and Providers Portfolio
- Customer Support
- Payment Methods
- Account registration
- Security and licenses
Currently, LevelUp has a pretty generous bonus program (you can even get your bonus in BTC), and the best thing is that it is changing all the time—new and new special offers become available to gamblers regularly.
Welcome package bonus
LevelUp offers multiple welcome bonuses and there are four deposit bonuses to be exact:
• First deposit bonus – players who deposit $20 (or equivalent in their currency) and more get a 100% deposit bonus (max. amount is $100 or 1 BTC) and 100 free spins.
• Second deposit bonus – players who deposit $20 and more get a 50% deposit bonus (max. amount is $100 or 1.25 BTC) and 50 free spins.
• Third deposit bonus – players who deposit $20 and more get a 50% deposit bonus (max. amount is $100 or 1.25 BTC).
• Fourth deposit bonus – Players who deposit $20 and more get a 100% deposit bonus (max. amount is $100 or 1.5 BTC) and 50 free spins.
(each of bonuses is available for 14 days and must be wagered at least 40 times)
There are some more great offers for new as well as for regular players. In particular, LevelUp also provides gamblers with an opportunity to get reload bonuses and take part in tournaments. Let us take a look at current offers in more detail.
There are three reload bonuses:
• Breezy level. Players can get a 40% deposit match bonus up to $100 or 0.01 Bitcoin and 20 free spins from Monday to Thursday.
• Breezy boost. Players can get a 70% deposit match bonus up to $200 or 0.02 Bitcoin and 40 free spins from Friday to Sunday.
• Weekend level. Players can get a 50% deposit match bonus up to $200 or 0.02 Bitcoin and 40 free spins from Friday to Sunday.
VIP program and loyalty rewards
There is also a special VIP program for all users. You join it automatically, right after making your first deposit. You can make deposits and play games to earn the so-called credit points and get rewards from 10 free spins to $30,000. Cash rewards come with 3x wagering requirements, while spins come with 10x wagering requirements.
Casino Games and Providers Portfolio
There are games for all tastes at LevelUp casino. They are provided by the 40 most reputable companies on the market, including Netent, Playtech, Red Tiger, and other best casino software suppliers.
The casino offers all the best slot games—there are different types of slots, classic ones, themed ones, games with the plot, etc. Note that there is also a separate section for BTC games—there are hundreds of slots for gamblers who want to place bets in Bitcoin.
The selection of table games is impressive, too. Any player who chooses LevelUp casino can enjoy playing classic blackjack, roulette, poker, as well as a lot of variations of these legendary games.
Live casino games
If you want to get the best gambling experience, you can play live games with a real dealer. You don’t have to worry about the selection, availability, or quality of games and skills of a dealer—all blackjack, baccarat, poker, and roulette live games are good enough.
Players can choose two types of poker at LevelUpCasino. They can play different variations of classic poker (Oasis Poker, American Poker Gold, Caribbean Stud Poker, etc.) or enjoy live poker games (the selection of live games is not so wide, but there are still great options to choose from.)
There is no LevelUp mobile app, but the site is mobile-optimized, and gamblers can log in, play various games, and use other features on their smartphones without any difficulty.
In order to reach support, you need to fill in the form (provide your email and describe your problem) right on the website.
LevelUp is one of the rare casinos that offers plenty of payment methods in different currencies. Moreover, in most cases, there are no extra fees for players. So, how exactly can a gambler withdraw or deposit money? Let us take a look.
Min & max limits for deposits and cashouts
Of course, minimum and maximum limits vary depending on the method you choose. As for deposits, they are as follows:
• Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Neteller, Instadebit, iDebit, Venus Point, Siru, MiFinity, Ecopayz—min. $/€10, max. $/€4,000
• Skrill, Neosurf—min. $/€10, max. $/€10,000
• MiFinity—min. $/€10, max. $/€1,000
Note that you can also make crypto payments, and the minimum limits are different for every cryptocurrency. In most cases, there is no maximum limit. The only exception is the USDT Coin method with the 4,000 USDT max. deposit limit.
But what about cashouts? In most cases, the minimum withdrawal amount is $/€10. Crypto payments (each of which has its own max. and min. amounts), as well as bank transfers ($500 min. withdrawal amount), have different min. limits.
The maximum withdrawal limit for the majority of payment methods is $/€3,000. The only exception is the MiFinity e-wallet with the 1,000-dollar limit (and cryptos, of course.)
Generally speaking, there are three main types of payment options on the LevelUp website:
1. E-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, Venus Point, MiFinity
2. Bank cards and transfers: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro
3. Crypto payments: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, USDT Coin, Litecoin
4. Other payment solutions: iDebit, Ecopayz, Siru Mobile, InstaDebit, Qiwi Wallet, Neosurf
As you can see, there are plenty of cryptocurrencies, as well as other safe payment methods to deposit and withdraw money.
Speed of processing payments
All deposit payments are instant. If you decide to withdraw money using one of the e-wallets, payment solutions, or cryptocurrency payments, your money will also be processed immediately. However, if you use your credit card or choose bank transfer, it will be processed during 1-5 banking days.
You can sign up in a few minutes—just enter your email, create a password, choose the currency, and provide some basic details like name, phone, date of birth, city, postal code, etc.
There are three types of verification procedures at LevelUp casino:
• Identity verification—provide ID, driver’s license, or another official document.
• Address—something (a bill, bank statement, etc) where your name and address are indicated.
• Phone verification—confirm your phone number via SMS.
Note that you may also need to verify the payment you made, so take screenshots or photos from online banks.
Self-exclusion & limits
All members can set the loss limit. A player can request an increase or even the removal of this limit, but they will need to wait for 24 hours until it will be changed. There is also a wager limit and cooling-off period, and you can decrease them at any time if you feel that you need some rest. To self-exclude, contact the support.
Security and licenses
The casino offers only safe payment methods, protects a user’s personal information, and is fully legit. It is operated by Dava NV and has a Curacao gambling license.
Obviously, LevelUp casino has more pros than cons. So, here are the advantages:
• Payments in cryptocurrencies
• The selection of cryptocurrencies is pretty wide
• A separate section for BTC games
• A lot of table and live games, tons of slots from the best providers
• A lot of payment methods
• No extra fees for money deposit/withdrawals
• Transparent policy, safety, and license
What about the cons? Here they are:
• No hotline
• No mobile app
As you can see, LevelUp can be called one of the most promising new cryptocurrency casinos.